Sunday, November 5, 2017

Skin Care Review

 Today we are going to start off with two skin care products that I have fallen in love with.  I have very sensitive, combination skin so I have to be careful with products I use. I’m allergic to a lot of things and that sometimes makes it hard for me to use things I want to try out.

The first product is Micellar Water. This stuff is amazing. I didn’t even know what this was until a few months ago. There are quite a few brands available but I went with Garnier because I really like their skin care line. This is an all in one cleanser and makeup remover.   It works well with any skin type, even sensitive. What makes Micellar water different from regular cleansers is that it features micelle cleansing molecules that lift oil, dirt and makeup away without harsh chemicals or harsh rubbing.  You don’t have to rinse your face after cleansing so it cuts down on your routine time.  Micellar Water has been very popular in Europe for decades. France has been using it as an alternative to tap water because Parisian city Water is considered harsh and skin care experts noticed negative results so they developed Micellar Water. It has become mainstream in the US recently.

 Garnier has a few different types available....Mattifying for oily skin with the green top, All skin types in the pink, and the Blue all skin types for waterproof mascara. This is the one I’ve been using. You can also get the travel size for on the go.  They also have towelettes. I pay right at $7 at my local Walmart and one bottle lasts me over a month.

The next product is the Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Toner. Holy smokes!  This stuff is awesome. I have really large pores and using this toner for the past month has helped a lot.  Again, there are many brands of toners out there but I decided to try this one and I’m hooked. I found this 16 oz bottle at my local Walmart for less than $5 so I bought 2. Lol.

Dickinson has been around since 1866, and in 1997 Dickinson Brand brought together two companies to create this great brand. and their exclusive blend of witch hazel plant extracts creates its signature botanical scent and makes it gentle enough to use daily, even for sensitive skin. This product tones pores, removes and balances oil, soothes and refreshes and helps depuff the under eye. It is also recommended by dermatologists. Dickinson’s toner has won the Best Beauty Buys award three years running....2014~2016.   They are also part of the Keep America Beautiful campaign which works to beautify communities and support pollinator health. To learn more, visit their website Here 

Thanks for visiting me today. I truly appreciate it. Stay tuned for more reviews. 

***All of the above stated facts about the products were taken from the websites. The opinions of said products are strictly my own. No paid sponsorships here.***


No comments:

Post a Comment